Vancouver Way, PETERBOROUGH
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE 19TH AUGUST
- SEMI DETACHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- EPC RATING B
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
HEMPSTED - An immaculately presented Semi detached three bedroom home located in the popular location of Hempstead.
Hemsted is ideally positioned within a short drive to the City Centre. Shops and amenities within walking distance and near public transport. Lovely walks around the local lakes and fields.
Available 19th August.
This well presented home comprises entrance hallway. Downstairs cloakroom. Spacious lounge. Contemporary kitchen/diner. Kitchen with integrated double oven, gas hob and dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Storage to diner. Patio doors leading to part gravel/laid to lawn rear garden with shed.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a further sizeable single bedroom. Master bedroom with a large ensuite shower cubicle, toilet and basin. Further storage to landing.
The property benefits from a driveway.
Available from 19th August.
Gas central heating. EPC Rating B. Neutrally decorated throughout.
Minimum of 12 months tenancy.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Vancouver Way, PETERBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY, PETERBOROUGH - LETTINGS
Sharman Quinney is one of the most successful Estate Agency businesses in the UK with a 23 branch network providing regional coverage across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northants.
A recognised branch established in 1989, our company provides a comprehensive range of property services which includes a specialist Residential Lettings and Property Management Service.
Sharman Quinney Lettings has a dedicated Lettings Centre based in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3475L2409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.