Cowslip Road, London
- Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Large Study
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Driveway Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close Proximity To Primary & Secondary Schools
- Access To A406, M11 & South Woodford Central Line Station
When entering the property you are meet by an entrance hall with access a spacious lounge/diner with hard wood flooring throughout and door leading to a large study which follows on to a downstairs cloakroom and utility room. The dining area benefits from large patio doors leading to the rear garden and access to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of storage units and houses the integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, extractor and space for a washing machine.
The upstairs landing leads to the main bedroom which is complete with fitted wardrobes and fully tiled en suite shower. There are a further two bedrooms, one double, one single bedroom and family bathroom with three piece bathroom suite. The rear garden is fully landscaped with a large area to enjoy some alfresco dining, small lawn and shed for for storage. Additionally the property offers off street parking and further potential to extend subject to planning. Call our sales team on to arrange.
14' 7'' x 11' 6'' (4.44m x 3.50m)
10' 9'' x 7' 8'' (3.27m x 2.34m)
10' 0'' x 7' 8'' (3.05m x 2.34m)
7' 0'' x 7' 6'' (2.13m x 2.28m)
4' 7'' x 3' 9'' (1.40m x 1.14m)
4' 11'' x 6' 11'' (1.50m x 2.11m)
11' 0'' x 16' 2'' (3.35m x 4.92m)
En-suite Shower Room
5' 10'' x 6' 8'' (1.78m x 2.03m)
11' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.35m x 2.56m)
7' 6'' x 6' 0'' (2.28m x 1.83m)
6' 3'' x 5' 9'' (1.90m x 1.75m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cowslip Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.1 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.9 miles
- Woodford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Caplen Estates, a local independent estate agent, born in 2017. We are a family business established with over 25 years combined sales and lettings experience plus extensive knowledge of the local West Essex property market, including areas such as Loughton, Chigwell, Buckhurst Hill, Theydon Bois, Woodford Green and beyond.
Our team is extremely passionate about the area and we ensure the best advice is given to all clients from first time home purchases to long term rental investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11058815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caplen Estates, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.