Kilmarnock Road, Mauchline, Ayrshire, KA5 5TT
- Open plan designer kitchen dining and family space
- Separate Lounge area with large floor to ceiling windows
- Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary-ware Bathroom and Cloak
- Energy-saving Solar Panels
- Integrated Garage with access to the Utility area
- Downstairs WC with lots of Storage.
- Custom Finishing Touches Options Available
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Scheme Available: Ask our Team for more info!
- Enquire now to find out more or to make a 1 to 1 private appointment
Ranging from our two-bedroom ideal starter homes to larger three and four-bedroom detached homes, these lovely new properties are nestled within a countryside setting.
Built to an exceptional standard, all our properties come with solar panes, the latest designer kitchens and quality fixtures and finishings
Call our team to explore homes available and ways in which we can help you move.
The Eglinton is an impressive 4 bedroom family home with attractive Juliet Balconies to the front of this home, floor to ceiling windows making the most of the lovely Ayrshire countryside views.
On entering the property, you will find the welcoming hallway leads through to the stylish open plan kitchen/dining room. The designer kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances and from here you can access the practical utility room.
Double doors lead through from the dining area into the ample sitting room with its double aspect windows, which optimise the light in the room.
This home has the added comfort of the cosy family room/study to the front as well as cupboard storage and the good-sized w.c. with optional shower.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe along with 3 further double bedrooms. The landing benefits from a useful storage cupboard and gives access to the family bathroom.
The well-proportioned outside space with a mono-blocked driveway giving access to the external garage. The rear boundary is conveniently fenced for added privacy.
Lounge - 3.2m x 5.29m
Kitchen/Dining - 8.2m x 2.8m
W.C - 2.46m x 1.23m
Bedroom 1 - 3.21m x 4.52m
Bedroom 2 - 2.68m x 4.43m
Bedroom 3 - 3.2m x 3.57m
Bedroom 4 - 2.68m x 3.67m
Bathroom - 3.12m x 2.48m
Kilmarnock Road, Mauchline, Ayrshire, KA5 5TT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Auchinleck Station5.2 miles
About the development
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Properties
- Located on the northern outskirts of Mauchline
- Nestled within a picturesque countryside setting
- Built to an exceptional standard
- Contact Hayhill Developments for more information
Hayhill Developments are a veteran-owned company which is underpinned by an unwavering commitment to delivering for our clients.
Based in Ayrshire, Scotland, we are a privately funded enterprise which possesses a strong ethos to provide a quality product which offers true value for money.
Hayhill Developments are NHBC registered which gives buyers complete peace of mind with a full 10 year warranty.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Eglinton_plot_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayhill Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.