Kenilworth Road, Knowle
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Refurbished and Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden
- EPC Rating
- Available Now
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kenilworth Road, Knowle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorridge Station1.4 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.9 miles
- Solihull Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a “one stop shop” for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Xact Homes personnel understand that you, our client, come first and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296017736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Lettings, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.