Spenser Road, Herne Bay
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Chain Free
- Two reception Rooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen, Dining Room
- First Floor WC
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Close to Town Centre and Train Station
On entering the property you have a bright lounge with bay window to the front, ground floor bathroom with a shower over the bath, internal hall with laundry area and a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of base and wall units including integrated oven and hob, there are French doors opening into the rear south facing garden.
To the first there are two double bedrooms, both with fitted cupboards and a separate WC accessed from the landing.
The property is accessed via a walled front garden, mainly laid to lawn with a central pathway, and side access leading to a private south facing rear garden.
OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Lounge - 4.486 x 3.518 (14'8" x 11'6") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.430 x 3.922 (14'6" x 12'10") -
Bathroom - 2.326 x 1.433 (7'7" x 4'8") -
Hall/Laundry Room - 2.396 x 1.961 (7'10" x 6'5") -
Bedroom One - 3.540 x 3.623 (into recess) (11'7" x 11'10" (into -
Bedroom Two - 3.402 x 2.357 -
Wc - 1.484 x 0.935 (4'10" x 3'0") -
BrochuresSpenser Road, Herne BayBrochure
Spenser Road, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station0.6 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station2.8 miles
- Whitstable Station4.3 miles
About the agent
At Shoreline Estate Agents we believe it’s the little things that make a big difference. A personal, understanding approach sits firmly within our team to give you the best experience we can.
We’ll support you through your journey whether you are buying, selling, renting or letting your home we are here to help, providing a unique package tailored to your needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30844193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shoreline Estates Ltd, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.