Eton Way, Dartford, Kent, DA1
- No Chain
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- 70' Rear Garden
- Popular Modern Development
Front Garden: Driveway for 2 cars with access to garage. Shingled area providing off street parking for a further four cars
Rear Garden: Approx 70'. Patio. Side gated access. summerhouse. Lawn. Established flower beds.
Dartford Borough Council: Tax Band D
The boiler is located in the Kitchen
the property measures: 82 Sqm
Frosted double glazed door to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Ground floor Wc
Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level Wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
13' 5" x 10' 11" (4.1m x 3.33m)
Double glazed box Bay window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen Dining Room
27' 1" x 9' 5" (8.26m x 2.87m)
Double glazed windows, door and sliding patio doors to rear. Range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated oven hob and extractor hood. integrated fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Airing cupboard. Carpet.
13' 6" x 9' 5" (4.11m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
10' 2" x 9' 6" (3.1m x 2.9m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
7' 8" x 6' 4" (2.34m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Overstairs storage cupboard. Carpet.
6' 11" x 5' 5" (2.1m x 1.65m)
Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level Wc. Vanity wash hand basin. Panelled Bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Eton Way, Dartford, Kent, DA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station0.8 miles
- Slade Green Station1.1 miles
- Crayford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR210557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.