The Seeleys, Old Harlow
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Double Glazing
- 1 Parking
* Three Bedroom House* Private Garden* Garage* EPC Band D* Tax Banding: D* Available October
The Seeleys, Old Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station0.5 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.6 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Intercounty Harlow - Your local sales and lettings specialist with close ties with a number of local primary and secondary schools including; Fawbert and Barnard's Primary School, Churchgate Primary School and Passmores Secondary school. Our team headed by Matthew Farrington in Sales and Ricci Moseley in Lettings have a combined 56 years' worth of experience selling and letting homes in Harlow and the surrounding areas. If you are considering a move, or fancy a chat about our local area, we a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30844368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Intercounty Lettings, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.