Willow Herb Drive, Swaffham
- Contemporary 2 double bedroom semi-detached house
- En suite shower room & separate family bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 'A' rated energy efficiency with triple glazed windows & solar PV
- Enclosed rear garden, garage & driveway parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Remainder of NHBC guarantee
- Popular development built by Abel Homes & located close to Swaffham town centre
A very well presented 2 double bedroom semi-detached home, constructed in just 2018 by the reputable Abel Homes. Boasting a high quality of finish & specification throughout with en suite facilities, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, triple glazed windows, solar PV & much more!
Offered in excellent decorative order with a 'move straight in feel', we are extremely pleased to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi-detached house, located within the popular Swan's Nest development, in easy reach of local facilities and amenities.
In brief, the internal ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom w.c, kitchen with integrated appliances and lounge/dining room with French doors opening to the rear garden. This is complemented on the first floor by the master bedroom with en suite shower room, further double bedroom and the family bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from gas fired radiator central heating, UPVC triple glazed windows and a Photovoltaic solar panel system, making this modern home incredibly low cost to run. Outside, the property boasts a well-tendered, enclosed rear garden, as well as driveway parking and a single garage.
Appealing to an assortment of buyers, including first time buyers, downsizers, retirees and investors alike, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality and accommodation on offer!
Composite part double glazed external entrance door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, radiator, tiled flooring, doors opening to the kitchen and lounge/dining room, further door opening to:
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising low level w.c and wall mounted hand wash basin with tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in electric oven and gas hob with concealed cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, concealed gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC triple glazed window to the front aspect, opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.99m )
Two radiators, television and telephone points, wood effect flooring, UPVC triple glazed full-length window to the rear aspect, UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, carpet flooring, doors opening to both bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" + recess x 9' 4" ( 3.25m + recess x 2.84m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, UPVC triple glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, UPVC triple glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC triple glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC triple glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property, there is a wood-chip garden area with plant and shrub beds and a brick-weave pathway leading to the main entrance door with security lighting. A brick-weave and shingle driveway to the side of the property provides off-road parking and access to the garage.
Gated side access leads to the fully enclosed rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio seating area, outside tap and decorative wood-chip border with plant and shrub beds.
Electric up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting connected.
Swaffham is a historic market town, located approximately 30 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich, 16 miles from King's Lynn, 17 miles from both Sandringham and Thetford Forest and 28 miles from the coastal town of Hunstanton. The beautiful Norfolk Broads are also only about an hour away. Swaffham boasts ample free parking within the town and has a small, social history museum, many public houses, restaurants and cafes, together with supermarket facilities and smaller shops. Within the town there are schooling facilities for all ages and sport and leisure facilities. Swaffham market is held every Saturday and has stalls including fresh meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, eggs, housewares, confectionery, tools and plants. There are direct train links to Cambridge and London Kings Cross from nearby Downham Market.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band B.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
From the William H Brown Swaffham office, proceed along Lynn Street past McColls and at the traffic lights, turn right and continue along, bearing left at the first mini roundabout onto London Street. Proceed straight over the next mini roundabout and continue along, where the road will merge onto Brandon Road. Proceed for a short while and take the left hand turn onto the Abel Homes site, which is Otter Road. Take the third right hand turn onto Willow Herb Drive and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Willow Herb Drive, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brandon Station12.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM107803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.