Rochester Drive, Lodge Moor, Sheffield
- Effectively Extended 4 Bedroom Detached
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances
- Coal Effect Living Flame Gas Fire
- Superb Garden Office
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- En=Suite Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Combination Boiler
- Excellent Amenities & Transport Links
A superb effectively extended 4 bedroom detached house located in Lodge Moor. The property offers flexible accommodation over 3 levels, has an en-suite shower room, built-in kitchen appliances, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler, garage/store, garden office and stands in beautifully maintained gardens. The accommodation comprises: Porch leads to an entrance hallway with an understairs store cupboard. W.C in white with a circular basin and extractor. Living room with a feature fireplace having a coal effect living flame gas fire. archway leads to a dining area and sun room with patio doors to the garden. Breakfast kitchen having a range of cherry wood effect shaker style units, hob, oven, extractor, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. First floor landing. Three bedrooms all having fitted furniture. Stunning bathroom having a white suite, corner bath with a rainfall shower, vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, underfloor heating, fully tiled and extractor. Further staircase to the master bedroom, dormer & Velux window creating a light and airy feel and enjoying a lovely aspect. En-suite shower room in white, chrome ladder radiator, extractor and fully tiled. Pebbled front garden with shrubs and trees. Double block paved driveway to a garage/store and to the rear of the property there is a delightful garden with block paved patio, shaped lawn with flower, shrub and tree borders, stone patio and fabulous garden office with power. Rochester Drive is ideally placed for access to a good range of local amenities including shops, pubs, reputable schools, Hallamshire Golf Course, parks and country walks and is close to the Peak District. There are transport links to the universities, hospitals and Sheffield city centre.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Rochester Drive, Lodge Moor, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malin Bridge Tram Stop3.0 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop3.3 miles
- Hillsborough Park Tram Stop3.3 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11073759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.