The Grange, Binley, Coventry
- Available with help to buy
- Amtico flooring
- Integrated Neff kitchen appliances
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities
- Beautiful open plan lounge/ Kitchen diner
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Shortland Horne
***TO INCLUDE ALL FURNITURE***Help to buy available*** The Grange is a carefully considered collection of stylish and spacious 2 bedroom apartments in an exquisite historic building, Copsewood Grange with private courtyard parking.
Built in 1872 by James Heart, a ribbon manufacturer, this Victorian splendor was later sold to Peel Conner Telephone (which became the General Electric Company, GEC) in the 1920's.
In addition to its rich industrial heritage Copsewood Grange also has connections with the movie industry. In 1968 a famous scene in the Italian Job staring Michael Cane was filmed here.
The property in brief comprises secure communal entrance, hall way, beautiful open plan kitchen/ diner with integrated Neff appliances, two spacious bedrooms and Jack and Jill bathroom. The property benefits from Amtico flooring and luxury carpet, bespoke window dressings, designer light fittings and allocated parking space.
The Grange sits in elegant grounds with ample open space and a large lawned area. The grounds are surrounded by mature trees and greenery creating a private and peaceful environment.
Offer is reservation by 22nd August 2021.
Lounge/ Kitchen Diner - 5.59m x 5.21m (18'4 x 17'1) -
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 2.95m (12'5 x 9'8 ) -
Bathroom - 2.08m x 1.68m (6'10 x 5'6 ) -
Bedroom Two - 4.83m x 2.59m (15'10 x 8'6 ) -
BrochuresBrochureThe Grange, Binley, Coventry
The Grange, Binley, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station2.1 miles
- Coventry Arena Station3.3 miles
- Canley Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Are you thinking of getting your property valued?
On any valuation that takes place through Shortland Horne we will provide detailed evidence of how we have come to our honest and realistic sale price figure. We will leave you with a detailed information pack that will show you recenly sold and completed properties and what properties are currently on the open market in your area. We will also discuss what a bespoke package we can offer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30844829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shortland Horne, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.