Middle Street, Yeovil
- Freehold Mixed-Use Retail-Residential Investment
- Retail 35.10sqmtrs 378 sq ft
- 3-bedroom maisonette 56.70 sqmtrs 610 sqft
- Total 91.80sqmtrs 988sqft
- The maisonette is currently producing a gross rent of £1,100 pcm (£13,200 per annum).
- (Expected rent £7,000 pa)
- Parking for 4 cars
The internal accommodation comprises a ground floor retail unit, together with a self-contained 3-bedroom maisonette above.
Description Area Sq m Area Sq Ft
Retail 35.10sqmtrs 378 sq ft
3-bedroom maisonette 56.70 sqmtrs 610 sqft
Total 91.80sqmtrs 988sqft
As such, the shop is currently fitted out for immediate occupation as a barber shop but may be suitable for a variety of other retail uses.
The maisonette is currently producing a gross rent of £1,100 pcm (£13,200 per annum). We anticipate the potntial rental of the shop to be circa £6,000 - £7,000 pa extra.
The property also benefits from off-road car parking for up to 3 no. cars at the rear of the building, accessed via Stars Lane.
Yeovil is a one of the principal commercial locations within South Somerset with a population of 45,000 people (2011 Census).
The property is situated towards the lower end of Middle Street in Yeovil with adjoining uses including Subway, Wilkinson’s, Kaspa’s Deserts and Nando’s as well as the Quedam Centre and Yeo Leisure Park being within walking distance.
Middle Street, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.6 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.3 miles
- Thornford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
To be the most respected firm in the region. Symonds & Sampson are a long established firm of Chartered Surveyors being specialist Estate Agents and Letting Agents with an in-depth knowledge of the regional property market.
Professionalism is the bedrock of the firm and we presently have 49 qualified staff who are either Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, ARLA or NAEA.
Our spread of 10 offices throughout Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset and Devon toge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO210310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.