Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, SW6
- Stunning 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom House
- Extending To Approx. 1635 Sq Ft : South Facing Garden
- Beautiful Kitchen Diner : Double Reception Room
- Sought After Location In The Munster Village Area Of Fulham
The property offers wonderfully bright and well arranged accommodation and on the ground floor is a stunning double reception room leading neatly through to an exquisite kitchen/dining room opening on to and overlooking a south facing garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and two bathroom, one being en-suite, whilst the loft and 'pod' extension offers a further bedrooms and most luxurious bathroom.
Sherbrooke Road is a highly regarded residential road running east from the "Munster Village" close to 'The Villes' area of Fulham. Therefore, this property offers convenient and easy access on foot to both Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green and the wealth of shops, bars, delicatessens and restaurants. It is also well placed to access the open spaces of Normand Park, Bishops Park, Fulham Palace and the Thames Path.
Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parsons Green Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Kensington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL190340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.