Channels, Chelmsford, CM3 3PT
- Open Plan Living to ground floor
- Architect designed
- Located on our Waterside development
- All flooring included
- All Appliances included
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
Situated at our Wimbush Waters development and forming part of our developments at Homes at Channels. When completed the Channels Village Hub along with the Channels Brasserie will create that village feel alongside the open spaces, lakes, parkland and cycle routes.
Our homes at Channels benefit from the open spaces and are creating a popular place to live and work. All are serviced by a bus service into Central Chelmsford and with excellent road and rail links. The newly commissioned Chelmsford North railway station will be delivered in 2025 and is situated approximately a 10 minute walk. You can also walk to the Chelmer Valley park & ride.
For road users there is access to the A12 within 1 mile where the new railway station and business park will be situated.
Visit our Sales & marketing Suite opposite the Channels Brasserie, CM3 3PT
OPEN 10am to 5pm 7 DAYS A WEEK
Channels, Chelmsford, CM3 3PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station2.8 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station4.1 miles
- White Notley Station6.3 miles
About the development
Homes at Channels
- Thoughtfully designed luxury apartments
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom luxury homes
- Set around the tranquil lakes
- Soon to come village hub of local amenities
- Underfloor heating
- All appliances & Flooring
Marden Homes, established in 1989, designs and builds high-quality, stylish new homes across the South East and London.
We create exciting new neighbourhoods in sought-after places, from modern, town-centre apartments to detached family houses in countryside locations. Each of our developments is bespoke to its location and inspired by its setting.
Every home we build comprises exceptional quality, beautifully crafted detail, and a superior specification. Our customer relations te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WW00018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.