Shutt Lane, Earlswood, Solihull
- Viewing Highly Recommended On This Extended Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Detached Family Home
- Canopied Porch And Reception Hallway With Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
- Extended Lounge Diner
- Breakfast Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms With En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Shower Room
- Rear Garden backs on to open field views
- Double Garage And Driveway To Front
This fabulous, well-presented, detached four bedroom, two bathroom family home, set in the heart of the very popular village of Earlswood is just a short stroll to the charming lakes. With a large driveway, double garage and delightful rear garden overlooking open fields, really makes this the perfect home for the growing family.
The property’s accommodations briefly comprises; Canopied porch leading to the property's main entrance door which opens through the reception hallway. There is a useful ground floor cloakroom, extended lounge diner with fireplace and doors opening directly out onto the rear garden. The fitted breakfast kitchen has a built in breakfast bar and feature display cupboards and leads to the utility room which provides space for white goods. To the side of the property is a spacious conservatory and is the heart of the property, currently used as an additional dining and living area, really makes this a wonderful place to enjoy the garden and rear open views.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three being double rooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite, the fourth being a good sized single room and a family shower room.
Outside, the large mature rear garden is stunning, offering a private aspect and is simply perfect for entertaining on the patio or to enjoy sitting in the tranquillity with the sound of the water feature. The lawn offers plenty of space for children to play. Backing onto the delightful rear open field views, this really is a perfect place to unwind and relax. To the front is a driveway providing ample off road parking and double garage with remote control door.
Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this delightful property has to offer with the size of the accommodation and further potential for a growing family.
An extended detached family home
1.37m (min), 1.78m (max) x 4.37m
Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
Extended Lounge Diner
3.35m (min), 3.63m (max) x 9.96m (max into dining area)
2.84m x 4.52m
1.47m (min), 2.18m (max) x 1.9m (min), 3.05m (max)
3.63m x 6.73m
First Floor Landing
3.63m x 3.94m
1.8m x 1.7m
3.3m (max), 2.77m (min) x 3.33m
2.62m x 4.32m
2.95m x 2.62m
Family Shower Room
1.24m (min), 2.13m (max) x 1.63m (min), 2.44m (max)
3.76m (left side to pillar) 2.64m (right side of pillar) x 5.49m (max), 5.23m (min) door width 4.27m - With electric up and over door
The large mature rear garden is stunning, offering a private aspect and is simply perfect for entertaining on the patio or to enjoy sitting in the tranquillity with the sound of the water feature. The lawn offers plenty of space for children to play. Backing onto the delightful rear open field views, this really is a perfect place to unwind and relax.
Driveway to Front
Providing ample off road parking.
We are advised the property is Freehold, although this is subject to verification.
Strictly by prior appointment only with Leaders - (option 2)
Shutt Lane, Earlswood, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- The Lakes Station0.8 miles
- Earlswood (West Midlands) Station1.4 miles
- Wood End Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully Selling in Maypole
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. Wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAY210123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Maypole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.