Gedney Marsh, Gedney Drove End, Spalding
- Building Plot with Outline Planning Permission measuring 15.3 meters x 32.4 Meters
- Detached Dwelling minimum 2 Storey with Garage
- Open Views to Rear
- Pleasant Rural Village Location
- Ref: H06-1185-19
BUILDING PLOT WITH A VIEW. This building plot with Ref H06-1185-19 has outline planning for a Detached 4 Bedroom House with Garage in the rural location of Gedney Drove End. Having open views to the rear. Call Jodie today to discuss this further on .
This Building Plot has Outline Planning Permission granted 31st January 2020 for a Detached Dwelling with Garage. Located in the rural village of Gedney Drove End with open views to the rear. Ref: H06-1185-19 from South Holland District Council. Available with the adjoining plot which could be purchaser either singly or jointly. Long Sutton is the closes town which is a popular Market Town with thriving shops, pubs and closed street Market on Friday. Within easy distance of Norfolk with its beaches, woodlands and pubs. Cambridgeshire is again accessible by road. Rail links from Kings Lynn and Spalding. If you have always wanted to build your Dream Home here is your opportunity to enjoy it in a pleasant rural location.
Building Plot with outline planning for a Detached Dwelling with Garage. Outline planning permission was granted 31st January 2020.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Gedney Marsh, Gedney Drove End, Spalding
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station12.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Long Sutton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Long Sutton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Disclaimer - Property reference LST105162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.