Walton Road, Clevedon
- Pretty detached character cottage
- Full of charming features such as exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings
- Sitting room, reading area and dining room
- Fitted kitchen and boutique style bathroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous garden and off road parking
- Desirable Swiss Valley location
- Close to favoured schools and level to town centre
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, wood effect floor, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
10' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.32m x 2.87m)
Window to front, a coal gas effect fire sets into a tiled surround with wooden mantle and slate hearth. Beam ceiling. Archway opening through to:
9' 2'' x 8' 2'' (2.79m x 2.49m)
Window to rear, feature stone wall, beam ceiling.
11' 1'' x 11' 0'' (3.38m x 3.35m)
Window to front with window seat, beam ceiling, feature fireplace which is blocked, wood effect floor. Opening to:
9' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.97m x 2.06m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point, ceramic sink, integrated separate undercounter fridge and freezer, space for a tumble dryer, tiled floor, feature stone work with beam, two windows and door opening to:
With plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden.
13' 8'' x 11' 1'' (4.16m x 3.38m)
Window to front.
11' 3'' x 10' 10'' (3.43m x 3.30m)
Window to front.
9' 4'' x 8' 3'' (2.84m x 2.51m)
Window overlooking the impressive rear garden.
9' 11'' x 8' 9'' (3.02m x 2.66m)
Beautifully fitted with a four piece white suite of king size shower cubicle with mains shower, WC, washhand basin, freestanding contemporary bath, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window, spotlights, extractor fan, access to loft space.
From Walton Road a wrought iron pedestrian gate opens to with three steps rising to the cottage and the front door. To the side of the property there is off road parking for one car. A lockable side gate opens to:
The Rear Garden
Number 12 certainly has an impressive sized rear garden. It is laid to lawn and bound by a mixture of stone walling and panelled fencing. At the rear of the garden there is a shed and closer to the main property there is access via the porch into the kitchen. The gardens also have a natural feel as they look up towards the Strawberry Hill woods enjoying all of the four seasons.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Walton Road, Clevedon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station3.5 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.2 miles
About the agent
At Steven Smith Town & Country we specialise in the sale and rental of property throughout the North Somerset and Somerset regions, with a great reputation for outstanding service. Our properties include anything from first homes to large family houses.... or cottages to castles!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4565369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.