- Excellent location close to village
- Beautiful period features throughout
- Private gardens & off road parking
- Superb open plan Kitchen Diner
- Converted Cellars
- Close to Local Amenities, Schools & Transport Links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
Situated on an ever-popular road in Heaton Moor and just a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants. A superb example of how to tastefully modernise an end terrace period property into a fantastic family home offering light and spacious accommodation throughout. The property has been wonderfully transformed by the current owners with modern touches that perfectly complement its period features, with a layout comprising; Welcoming entrance hallway, lounge with bay window and feature fire place, a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining room with a bespoke kitchen with access to the larger than average split level garden. The converted basement level has a double bedroom and luxury en-suite shower room plus a utility room with a useful storage area.
To the first floor there are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a single room currently being used as an office/study plus a beautiful four piece family bathroom with a free standing bath. The property benefits from a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, easy to maintain split level gardens and plantation shutters to the majority of windows. Viewings are highly recommended in order to appreciate this stunning family home. NO CHAIN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heaton Chapel Station0.7 miles
- Burnage Station1.2 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 828483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heaton Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.