Fairfield Crescent, Sawley NG10 3AH
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Very Popular Location
- Wonderful Family Home
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- No Onward Chain
To the first floor off the landing with fitted storage space and loft access, there are three great sized bedrooms, to the front is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes spanning the length of one wall. The second bedroom is also a double to the rear of the property and again has fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom is also to the rear and would make a spacious single. There is also a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property the block paved driveway leads all the way to the single detached garage that has power and lighting. There is also a low maintenance lawned area with space for any green fingered enthusiasts to plant flowers and shrubs in the adjoining flower beds.
The surrounding area is awash with all the shops & amenities that you and your family will require.There are also popular local schools for all ages which are again within easy walking distance, health care and sports facilities including the Trent Lock Golf Club, West Park Leisure Centre and excellent transport links which include the Long Eaton Station. Long Eaton Town Centre is mere moments away by car as well as the A52 providing easy access to both Nottingham and Derby as well as the M1 motorway.
This property includes:
- 01 - Entrance Hall
4.29m x 1.9m (8.1 sqm) - 14' x 6' 2" (87 sqft)
UPVC double glazed door and window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
- 02 - Kitchen
3.61m x 2.49m (8.9 sqm) - 11' 10" x 8' 2" (96 sqft)
A range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over, one and a half sink with drainer, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, space for appliances, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to rear and door to side providing access to garden and storage cupboard housing consumer unit for electrics.
- 03 - Living/Dining Room
7.72m x 2.73m (21 sqm) - 25' 3" x 8' 11" (226 sqft)
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, carpeted flooring, 2x radiator, electric feature fire with brick built surround.
- 04 - Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side, carpeted flooring, storage cupboards and access to loft space.
- 05 - Bedroom 1
UPVC double glazed window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
- 06 - Bedroom 2
UPVC double glazed window to rear carpeted flooring, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
- 07 - Bedroom 3
UPVC double glazed window to rear carpeted flooring and radiator
- 08 - Bathroom
Three piece suite including panelled bath with mains connected shower and folding glass screen, W.C., wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed frosted window to front, vinyl flooring, radiator and tiled walls.
- 09 - Front Garden
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with a small lawn.
- 10 - Rear Garden
To the rear of the property is a small lawned area with flower beds.
- 11 - Garage
With up and over door to the front and single door to the rear, there is also power and lighting.
- Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Beeston) - Property Reference 39927
Fairfield Crescent, Sawley NG10 3AH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Eaton Station0.5 miles
- East Midlands Parkway Station1.8 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop3.1 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 39927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.