Ditchling Rise, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Buy To Let Investor
- Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
- One Double Bedroom
- Private Garden
- Private Entrance
- Great Location
- Within Close Proximity To Transport links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This delightful lower ground floor flat would make a wonderful home for someone. With its own private entrance, the property comes with a front garden as well as a private rear garden and patio area.
The flat offers spacious living with a fantastic sized double bedroom to the front of the property allowing the south facing light to shine through, there are also fitted wardrobes.
As you walk through the living room you will notice it has a cool feeling throughout with a neutral decor encouraging the lighting. In the living room there is plenty of shelving and a storage cupboard which is a nice surprise as it turns out to be extremely deceptive.
The living room is a great space allowing room for plenty of furniture with patio doors leading out onto the patio.
Off of the hallway is a tasteful bathroom with white tiling, bath with overhead waterfall shower in black sleek designs. Plenty of storage and counter space is located in the kitchen with newly fitted worktops, from here you also get access out into the patio area.
The garden is a sun trap! And has been beautifully landscaped by the current owner with a pleasant view of the viaduct. A bonus is that the property doesn’t back onto another property therefore you will feel the privacy as you sit back and relax!
London Road station is just round the corner providing a short distance to the London commuter links at Brighton central. Imagine life without the need for a car with the regular bus routes which will take you quickly into town!
Ditchling Rise, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.1 miles
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Mishon Mackay is one of Brighton and Hove's leading independent estate agents - with seven offices in Brighton and Hove, and Hurstpierpoint, Mid-Sussex.
Mishon Mackay Estate Agents have available at any one time more than 450 properties in including starter homes, family homes, bungalows, seafront flats, seafront apartments, seafront houses, purpose built flats, conversion flats, new flats, new apartments, penthouses, new houses, new bungalows, live/work homes, loft apartments.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE210113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Brighton, Preston Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.