Mcvey Place, Glasgow, G33 6NX
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- ** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE **
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED OPTION
- FOUR BEDROOM
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- DINING KITCHEN
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TRANSPORT LINKS & AMENITIES
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN EMAIL ENQUIRY PROPERTY **
Enjoying a preferred position in the cul-de-sac plot and located within a sought-after residential development, this four bedroom home offers a bright and well planned layout. The property comprises of spacious sized lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen including integrated appliances which leads through patio doors to the rear garden or alternatively via a utility room. On the first floor there is four well-proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room, family bathroom with three piece white suite off a fantastic landing space. This appealing property further benefits from gas fired central heating system, W.C, front and rear enclosed gardens and a short distance to Seven Lochs Wetland Park.
The property is positioned in a residential pocket with a range of local amenities to be found at nearby Stepps with ASDA supermarket, Puregym and various retail units at close by Robroyston Retail Park. Further social and shopping facilities can be sought at Glasgow Fort. The area has good arterial road links and is well served by local bus services with connections to the M8 motorway network. Local schooling with other facilities in the area include Hogganfield Loch, Crowwood Golf Course and access to extensive facilities of Glasgow City Centre.
Mcvey Place, Glasgow, G33 6NX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepps Station0.6 miles
- Gartcosh Station1.8 miles
- Robroyston Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Residential Letting Agent & Property Management company based in Glasgow. Chalmers Properties provide a personalised tailored lettings and property management service. We cater for relocation & acquisition services in Glasgow. Chalmers properties are a highly reviewed letting agent in Glasgow & East Dunbartonshire.
CHRIS CHALMERS, CHALMERS PROPERTIES
Crucial to the success of my clients’ transactions, is my flexibility and facility to offer choice - a bespoke service combining in-
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPMCV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chalmers Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.