Derwent House, Mary Ann Street, Birmingham, B3
- The latest development by award-winning Javelin Block
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- One double bedroom
- One ensuite bathroom
- Internal winter garden
- Spectacular character features
- Secure parking available by separate negotiation
- 999 year lease with Share of Freehold
- Due for completion Autumn 2021
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Savills is delighted to present Derwent House, the latest development by multi-RIBA award-winning Javelin Block and Oval Real Estate.
This sympathetic restoration of the Grade II listed former Taylor & Challen foundry will offer a superb collection of 40 exceptional one and two bedroom duplex apartments while taking advantage of the building's magnificent Crittall windows and original features.
Apartment Twenty Three offers c. 644 sq. ft. of superb living accommodation across the two upper levels of Derwent House.
The care for history and attention to detail that Javelin Block are renowned for is evident as soon as you set foot into the apartment. Features including exposed brickwork, Crittall windows, industrial vintage lighting and engineered wood flooring with underfloor heating all serve to reanimate this former foundry and give it a new lease of life.
On the lower level you will find the open-plan kitchen/living area complete with a bespoke fitted kitchen incorporating integrated Siemens appliances, Zinc countertops, kettle tap and breakfast bar.
From here you make your way through the living area and towards the spectacular internal winter garden, perfectly set off by magnificent Crittall windows.
The spiral staircase leads to the upper level where you will find the double bedroom with dressing area and ensuite bathroom complete with matt black brassware.
Located on Mary Ann Street within Birmingham's historic and vibrant Jewellery Quarter, here you'll be surrounded by an eclectic mix of independent manufacturers, artists, shops, bars and restaurants while also being within walking distance of the central business district, Bullring Shopping Centre and Snow Hill railway station.
*Please note that some of the images are computer generated or of the show apartment and the available apartment may differ in style and layout.
Square Footage: 644 sq ft
Derwent House, Mary Ann Street, Birmingham, B3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX200028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.