Lomond View, Bathgate
- Formal Lounge with double glazed windows overlooking the fields
- Large Breakfasting Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gas LPG Heating
- Extensive Garden Grounds
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
Uquaint and welcoming Traditional Mid Terraced Cottage located within the village of Westfield, which would suit the first time buyers or elderly alike.
The property has been well maintained by the present owners and comprises welcoming entrance hallway, formal lounge with double glazed window formation to the front with nothing overlooking you but fields, original corn icing and working original fire and fireplace. Breakfasting kitchen comprises an array of wall and floor mounted units with matching wipe clean surfaces and tiling surround, at present the vendors have a six seat dining table for Christmas meals , utility room and also downstairs shower room.
Also located within this level is the 3rd bedroom but the current vendors are using as a sitting area/family room.
On the upper level there property expands to a further two double bedrooms with the master to the front offering magnificent views over fields. Both bedrooms are offered in neutral decor and carpeted throughout. We simply love the family bathroom which comprises low level wc, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower.
Further benefits include Gas LPG heating which is newly fitted, double glazing and parking.
Garden grounds are amazing to the front there is mature shrubbery and hedging. To rear there are three separate garden areas, Patio area just outside the cottage. Through trellis with further mature shrubbery and lovely garden flowers. And to the rear sun room with in enclosed and offered a relaxed area after a hard days work
Westfield is a semi-rural village within Bathgate fringing local countryside. The ever popular town of Bathgate features an impressive array of amenities to satisfy everyday living. A number of supermarkets within the town complement a traditional high street, featuring a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants. Westfield Primary School is within walking distance from the property and Linthigow High is within the catchment area for high school.A sports centre includes a swimming pool, gym, football and tennis courts and a nine hole golf course. Commuters are well catered for via excellent local road and rail links. Travel is well catered for with an M8 motorway junction and a train station offering a fast and reliable service to both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Lomond View, Bathgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Armadale Station3.0 miles
- Bathgate Station3.1 miles
- Blackridge Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 33434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.