Watermans Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Larger than average Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Quiet Location
- Convenient for Railway Station
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
DON'T MISS OUT! A TWO AND A HALF YEAR OLD TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, BUILT BY CHARLES CHURCH, PART OF PERSIMMON HOMES IN 2018, WITHIN A VERY POPULAR DEVELOPMENT ON THE EDGE OF A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE. THE PROPERTY IS ON AN EXCEPTIONAL PLOT WITH A LOVELY LARGE GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING!
Situated within a quiet position on this popular and smart development on the edge of the sought after village of Waterbeach, this is a modern semi detached home, with two double bedrooms, a very large rear garden and allocated parking to the front.
The property has been well cared for by the present owners, and would represent a great first time purchase. There is an entrance hall with a staircase to the first floor, with a WC, that leads into the living room, which in turn leads to the good sized kitchen/dining room which opens up into the large garden area.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with storage and there is a three piece modern bathroom.
VIEWING OF THIS EXCELLENT PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Waterbeach gives the best of rural living and the hustle of Cambridge. The village offers its own primary school, library, churches and community groups with independent shops and pubs. Waterbeach station lies on the Fen Line linking Cambridge to Norfolk. The A10, A14 and M11 are all within easy reach as well as a regular bus service to nearby towns including Cambridge which offers an abundance of amenities and facilities. This ever growing university town attracts visitors from all over the world, with fabulous restaurants, cafes and shops.
15'1 x 9'4. (4.59m x 2.84m)
12'8 x 8'2. (3.88m x 2.46m)
First Floor Landing
12'8 x 8'2 (3.88m 2.46m)
12'9 x 8'6 (3.89m x 2.59m)
Front Garden-lawned area with shrubs to the side, allocated parking space to the front, garden shed.
Rear Garden- Large lawned area, new extended paved patio, the garden extends to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Watermans Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterbeach Station0.7 miles
- Cambridge North3.7 miles
- Cambridge Station6.0 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.