Rose Gardens, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- MODERN DETACHED CHALET STYLE HOUSE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 40' WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- CAR PORT & OFF-STREET PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Radiator, stairs to first floor, tiled floor, doors to all rooms.
White suite comprising hand wash basin with mixer tap, close-coupled WC, extractor fan, radiator.
14'7 x 10'8. UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed patio doors rear garden.
14'7 x 10.2. Fitted with eye level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards under, built in oven, ceramic hob & stainless-steel chimney hood, stainless steel 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated washing machine, dish washer, fridge & freezer, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Loft hatch, built in storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
14'7 x 10'7. UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
14'7 x 9'3 (7'4 min). UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower above & glazed screen, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, close-coupled WC, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
There is a low maintenance front garden with stone chippings. CAR PORT with eaves storage space, power & lighting, open to the rear leading to block paved drive providing further parking space. Gate to the west facing lawn rear garden which is approx. 40' with miniature fruit trees, shrubs, paved patio area, outside light & enclosed by fencing.
Band C: £1,637.99 pa (April 2021 - March 2022).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rose Gardens, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich International Station0.9 miles
- Dovercourt Station1.1 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RG2MDCSH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.