The Acres , Stirling
- Beautiful views
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Parking space
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Shared rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
This bright and spacious upper floor flat has beautiful views over the countryside.
The property has a private section of the rear garden and allocated parking space directly across from the flat, electric heating and double glazing.
The flat is well decorated throughout and comprises entrance hallway, two double bedrooms both with storage, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen and family bathroom.
The property is set within the sought after village of Kippen. With stunning views of the surrounding countryside, howeve close to local shops, pubs and amenities. The village has its own primary school and within the catchment area for Balfron High School.
Early viewing is recommended.
EPC band: C
The Acres , Stirling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridge of Allan Station8.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 251073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.