Wolseley Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Comprehensive Refurbishment
- Character Period Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite and Cloakroom
- Close To Gloucester Road
- Good Transport Links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CJ Hole
Offered ready for immediate occupation with no onward chain this much improved and extended three bedroom home benefits from a southerly facing rear garden and is located on the popular Wolseley road in Bishopston. The endless amenities and eateries of the famous Gloucester road lie just a short walk away while the open green space of St Andrews Park and a number of popular local schools are also in easy reach making this charming Victorian the perfect family home.
Internally the property has been carefully restored and improved to offer a balance of the best of modern living whilst retaining a wealth of period features. Accommodation in brief comprises welcoming entrance vestibule, hallway and cloakroom. Two light and spacious reception rooms have been opened up to offer a spacious living area complete with bayed window to the front and feature fireplaces ornate cornice and ceiling rose’s to both rooms. The back of the home has been cleverly extended to offer a modern kitchen diner complete with fully integrated kitchen, designed to maximise the southerly sunny aspect it offers a large roof light and double doors opening onto the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor doesn’t disappoint with three balanced bedrooms, spacious hall and landing and stunning family bathroom suite. A rare offering to the local market we recommend an early internal inspection.
Wolseley Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Montpelier Station0.4 miles
- Redland Station0.4 miles
- Clifton Down Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With expertise spanning every element of estate agency we are able to provide a comprehensive sales, lettings & property management service. We are independently run with local people providing in-depth knowledge of this fantastic area of Bristol, understanding and delivering upon our clients instructions. Operating from our flagship office on Gloucester Road, and within the largest stretch of independent shops within Europe, CJ Hole Bishopston have been selling, letting and managing homes fo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS210153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Bishopston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.