Turpie Drive, Larbert
- Family patio area
- Detached double garage
- Landscaped gardens
- Large driveway
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Utility room
- Master ensuite bedroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
This is an impressive family home located within a sought after residential estate in Larbert, close to the rail-way station and motorway links.
Internally this property has been well decorated throughout and is in truly walk in condition throughout comprising a bright entrance hallway, wc, dual aspect lounge with bay window and feature wood burning stove, dining- room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room and sitting room/ home office.
On the upper level the master bedroom has a large ensuite, further three bedrooms one with an en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
This beautiful home sits in a generous plot with large driveway leading to a detached double garage. There is a lovely sunny garden with a large patio area and an outbuilding with fire-pit and seating area.
Larbert is perfect for the commuter providing easy access to rail and motorway links. Larbert town has local amenities and services including supermarkets, leisure facilities and shops. There is a choice of primary and secondary schools within the catchment area of the property.
EPC band: C
Turpie Drive, Larbert
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Larbert Station0.2 miles
- Camelon Station1.5 miles
- Falkirk Grahamston Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 249176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.