Skeltons Lane, London, E10
- First Floor Flat (Conversion)
- New 125 Year Lease
- Ground Rent £250 Per Annum
- Service Charge TBC
- Light & Airy Accommodation
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Tiled Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Shower room
- Under 0.4 Miles to Leyton Midland Road Train Station
- Ideal First Purchase or Buy to Let Opportunity
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent
The property is accessed via a communal hallway shared with only one neighbour. As you clime the staircase you immediately enter the light and airy living room that benefits from a rear facing double glazed window, plastered and painted walls and laminate flooring.
From the living room you have access to the good sized double bedroom that is located to the front of the property which measures 3.9M x 2.9M and benefits from two large double glazed windows that flood the room with natural light.
To the rear of the property you will find a well appointed kitchen with tiled floor, fully tiled splash back and side facing double glazed window. Beyond the kitchen is the fully tiled shower room that again benefits from a large double glazed window.
The property is conveniently located close to Lea Bridge Road with all its shopping amenities and with Leyton Midland Station under 0.4 miles away and the recreational facilities of Abbotts Park even closer this property suits both the commuter and those who enjoy the outdoors.
This property makes an ideal first time buy or indeed buy to let opportunity.
Skeltons Lane, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.2 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.9 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are searching for a new home or looking to sell, make Quatremain & Co your first choice.
Quatremain & Co was born with a tree planting initiative to offset our carbon footprint, including the carbon generated from the use of our website by our customers. Donations from every sale completed goes to clean ocean charities and towards the planting of more trees in The Quatremain & Co Forest at the Eden Project in Madagascar, all done without passing any costs on to our customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QUA1068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.