Thwaite Street, Cottingham
- Contemporary designed throughout
- An exclusive small development
- Close to Village Centre
- 2 & 3 bedroom town houses
- Gated secure parking
- Electric/Hybrid Car Fast Charge Point for Each Property
- Reserve early to add your ideas within
- Secure, alarmed and gated parking.
This exclusive development of 9 individual properties due to completed Autumn 2021.
Beautiful, stylish, contemporary designed houses all within ease of reach of the village centre and the railway station. All with gated secure parking in a courtyard to the rear.
Offering TWO or THREE bedrooms and with fabulous light and bright interiors.
To register your interest call us today.
A bespoke development within ease of reach of the village centre. Register your interest today to reserve and choose your desired house. Two & Three bedroom townhouses with prices starting at £230,000.
The very essence of contemporary living, nine superb modern designs that makes the very best of the available light, with stunning open plan ground floor layouts. Boasting secure courtyard parking and all with gardens, these fabulous properties are in a superb location for accessing the amenities in the centre of Cottingham village and the railway station.
Built to an extremely high standard of both construction and specification, the fabulous designs are from renowned local architect Jonathan Smith.
Photo are of the show house and are for illustrative purposes only.
BrochuresThwaite Street, CottinghamBrochure
Thwaite Street, Cottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station0.2 miles
- Hull Station3.5 miles
- Beverley Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1993 and with a network of 6 residential sales and lettings offices our company has been providing a high quality professional service to clients for over 10 years.
Our membership to a number of professional bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and the National Asscociation of Estate Agents (NAEA) are just a few ways in which our commitment to quality is registered. Contact Quick & Clarke, prepare to be impressed!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30846818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Cottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.