Tram Cross Lane, Lanner
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- Outstanding rural views including distant sea view
- Cinema room with 7.1 surround sound
- Rainwater harvesting and solar thermal system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Sleek kitchen with Bosch appliances and Corian work tops
- Superfast broadband and Cat 5 cabling
- Sonos sound system
- Built-in vacuum cleaner system
Why You'll Like It
Designed and built to the owners' specification, this three bedroom detached house has many surprises in store. The property is an attractive modern house with plenty of block paved driveway parking to the front. The attention to detail and the overall specification are really quite extraordinary and the resulting property is fun, practical to live in and benefits from outstanding views of the surrounding countryside. Calling the property a three bedroom house does not do it justice! There is an unexpected basement floor which significantly adds to the square footage and provides room for the home cinema! Stepping inside the property at ground floor level there is an attractive coloured glazed door. The first impression is of space, there's a wide entrance hallway with Travertine tiled flooring (which extends throughout the floor into the bedrooms and bathrooms) and you immediately notice the beautiful oak architraves, skirtings and stairway with glass balustrade. The...
Where It Is
Lanner is a really convenient village with excellent amenities including a primary school, garage, shops, Post Office, Fish and Chip shop, bakery, pubs and much more. It's a great central location and within easy driving distance of Truro, Falmouth and Redruth and there are also public transport links. Both the North and South Cornish coasts are easily accessed from here and rural walks through historic Cornwall are close at hand.
The nearby town of Redruth offers further facilities including supermarkets and secondary schooling.
*The property is freehold.
*Private sewerage plant
*Mains water plus rainwater harvesting (collected in 1200 litre tank) for flushing all toilets and watering the garden
*Underfloor heating throughout(LPG gas boiler fitted May 2021)
*Built in 2008
*Council tax band D
*Fridge/ freezer and cinema system included
*Programable lamps in the living room
*Built-in vacuum cleaner system
*Corian kitchen work surfaces with undermounted sink and splashbacks
*Bosch induction hob and gas wok burner
*Bosch multifunction oven, Bosch microwave combination oven, Bosch steam oven, Bosch integrated coffee maker, Bosch warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, waste disposal unit
*Remote control gas fire
*High pressure showers
*Solar thermal panels for hot water (and some heating)
*Cinema room with projector, screen, Denon equipment, 7.1 surround sound, monitor speakers
*Fitted blinds throughout
*Powder coated aluminium windows
*Superfast broadband and digital Cat 5 cabling throughout
The right hand coloured glass front door opens, the left hand one is fixed.
Tram Cross Lane, Lanner
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station1.1 miles
- Camborne Station3.8 miles
- Perranwell Station4.4 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11064441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.