Sussex Road, New Malden, KT3
- Quality construction and wooden flooring throughout all principle rooms
- Welcoming reception hall and guest cloakroom
- Large reception room with feature fireplace opening onto the rear garden
- Separate dining room with front aspect
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances leading to double-glazed conservatory
- 4 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En-suite shower room to the main bedroom and family bathroom
- Southerly-facing landscaped rear garden with terraces and sauna cabin
- Integral garage and off-street parking for 3 cars
EPC Rating D
It is difficult to be more convenient than this particular property as at the end of the road is New Malden High Street, with its numerous cafés, restaurants and retail outlets as well as both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. Also around the corner is New Malden station with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities, as well as open spaces etc.
Sussex Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.2 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.8 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 523473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.