Audley Avenue, Torquay
- DETACHED HOUSE ON THREE LEVELS
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING
- OFFICE/GYM ROOM IN GARDEN AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
This versatile Detached Five Double Bedroom house offers spacious living accommodation that is arranged over three levels with off road parking and terraced garden with additional office/gym room located in the rear garden. The property could benefit from some decorational updating to put your own individual stamp on this large family property which is in a convenient central location in the heart of Torquay and just a stone throw from the popular secondary school Torquay Academy along with all local amenities within walking distance.The property benefits from having generous living space on the entrance level with a large open plan Lounge/Dining area and separate kitchen then access to the Five Double Bedrooms on the ground floor and lower ground floor levels, plus the added features of a Home Office and Gym Room and a good sized family bathroom and separate shower room. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating along with off road parking.
The property is set in a convenient location for a host of highly regarded schools, both Torbay and Mount Stuart Hospitals and The Willows shopping district. A selection of sports and recreation clubs are equally found nearby including Barton Cricket Club directly opposite and Torquay Racket Club at the top of the road. Easy access is gained onto the new A380 South Devon Highway approximately half a mile way, linking Torquay to the regional city of Exeter and beyond.
Audley Avenue, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torre Station0.6 miles
- Torquay Station1.3 miles
- Paignton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We are a local, independently run agent operating in Torbay, covering Torquay, Paignton and surrounding areas. Our foundations are built upon providing a professional and individual service to each and every one of our clients.One of our main objectives as a local, family run business is to buck the trend of the stereotypical estate agent. This simple ethos has permeated the culture throughout the company and is fundamental to everything we do.
Our staff work to a high standard of profe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11037388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Owen, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.