Fortune Close, Hull, Yorkshire, HU8 0SR
- Close to public transport
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Highly Sought After Location in the East of the City
- Sought After Residential location
- A Great Investment/First Time Buyer Property
- Viewing an Absolute Must!!!!
- Gardens to Front and Rear
This two double bed house is in ready to move in condition, situated in a highly desirable area in the East Hull within excellent schools catchments. The property is in close proximity to local amenities and has good transport links only a short walk away. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen and to the first floor family bathroom and two double bedrooms. To the outside of the property there are low maintenance front and rear gardens. On Street parking parking is available within close proximity to the property.
NO CHAIN INVOLVED.
CALL US TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!
The entrance is via a uPVC double glazed door.
The entrance hall has the stairs leading to the 1st floor, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Lounge/Sitting Room - 16' x 10'4 ft (4.88 x 3.15 m)
The spacious modern lounge has a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, modern grey wood effect flooring and a beautiful fireplace with inset og burner electric fire.
Kitchen/Dining - 13'4 x 9'11 ft (4.06 x 3.02 m)
The kitchen/dining room has a range of base and wall units with contrasting work surfaces over, there is a uPVC double glazed window and timber glazed door to the rear aspect, a radiator, an electric oven and four ring hob with extractor, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Stairs to the 1st floor.
The stairs to the 1st floor has carpet flooring and the loft access.
Bedroom One - 13'9 x 11'8 ft (4.19 x 3.56 m)
The bedroom is spacious and has carpet flooring, a radiator and there is a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 14'9 x 7'0 ft (4.5 x 2.13 m)
The second bedroom has a radiator, and there is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and carpet flooring.
Bathroom - 7'5 x 4'8 ft (2.26 x 1.42 m)
The bathroom has a white suite with panel bath and mixer tap shower, a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, the bathroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
To the Front of the property
To the front of the house there is garden of low maintenance.
To the rear of the property
To the rear of the house there is a garden of low maintenance with high level timber fence boundaries, two storage sheds.
Fortune Close, Hull, Yorkshire, HU8 0SR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station3.0 miles
- Cottingham Station4.7 miles
- New Holland Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Zest!
Refreshing your opinion of estate agents.
Our transparent fixed sales fees set us aside from the competition, offering full Estate Agency Service for a fixed fee regardless of the value of your home. We believe we should get paid for what we do rather than what you are worth.
Local, honest, and FRESH! Check out our listings or if you are looking for a FRESH approach to estate agency call Zest n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.