- An East Northamptonshire New Build Large Mews Style Home
- Charming Village Location, Near to the Market Town of Oundle
- Located in Conservation Area, Dressed in Stone Under a Slate Roof
- Modern, Open Planned Living and High Specification Throughout
- Kitchen - Diner - Living Space, Utility, Reception Room, Study, Play Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite, Three Further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom
- Large Flagstone Patio Terrace and Extensive Mainly Laid to Lawn Garden
- Two Parking Spaces to the Front Gravel Carriage Forecourt
- Total Accommodation Extends to 1982 Sq.Ft.
Flooded with natural light, decorated in a pale palette in a contemporary country style, it offers space for both entertaining and family life. The kitchen/diner/family room is particularly spectacular. All four bedrooms are double, with the generous master enjoying an en suite shower as well as a Juliette balcony for far reaching views.
Outside, the south facing garden is enclosed by timber fencing and has wonderful open field views beyond the cricket club grounds. Paved terrace stretches the entire width of the property at the back, the rest of the garden is laid to lawn. There is a shared gravel drive at the front, offering off-road parking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corby Station5.4 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.