Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
- Central village location close to highly regarded schools
- Impressive sitting/family room with wood burning stove and access to rear garden
- Stunning kitchen/dining room with utility area and access to rear garden
- Separate lounge/study to front
- Character and original features mixed with modern style
- Ground floor WC/shower room
- Three double bedrooms with ample storage - Spacious & modern white suite family bathroom
- Modern heating system & electrics - Driveway providing ample off road parking
- Well-manicured and large east facing rear garden.
- EPC rating: D Council Tax Band: E
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.8 miles
- Balcombe Station2.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9650852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.