Mathews Park Avenue, London, E15
- Spacious Five Bedroom Victorian Property
- Includes a Double Loft Extension
- Large Through Sitting Room / Dining Room
- Beautifully Presented
- Close to Stratford and Westfield
- Picturesque West Ham Park Location
- Quiet Tree Lined Residential Street
- First Floor Bathroom
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- South West Facing Private Garden
A charming Victorian terrace situated on a pretty tree-lined street.
This spacious Victorian family home is located on a lovely, quiet residential street moments away from the green space of West Ham Park. It is ideal for a family, as it sits comfortably within the catchment for Park Primary School, rated good by Ofsted. The property's excellent location is close to both Westfield and Stratford and sits within a 15-minute walk to both Maryland Overground Station and Stratford High Street DLR which is ideal for commuters.
This property is arranged over three floors. It has a large through-reception room with high ceilings and space to dine and entertain. The kitchen is light, of generous proportions and has room for a large breakfast table. The first floor consists of three well-presented double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The double loft extension has been completed to a high standard and boasts two double bedrooms; one of which, the grand master bedroom, has a stylish en-suite. The rear garden is pretty and tranquil and gets lots of sun, perfect for those long summer days.
Out and about
West Ham Park- Picturesque Park with open space and kids play facilities.
Stratford East Village - Grab some local artisan goods at E20's Sunday market.
Stratford Westfield - Shop 'till you drop at one of the UK's leading retail venues.
Aquatics Centre - Olympic pool designed by Architect Zaha Hadid.
Mathews Park Avenue, London, E15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maryland Station0.4 miles
- Forest Gate Station0.7 miles
- Stratford High Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference matthewsparkavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.