3/1 Ravelston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH4 3EF
- Elegant drawing room with bay window
- Stunning kitchen/dining room
- Double bedroom 1 with built-in wardrobes
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Lovely open outlook & views
- Prestigious residential area
- Permit parking
- Gas central heating & partial double glazing
By appt tel Agent
Located in the highly sought after residential area of Ravelston, this truly exceptional 4 bedroom double upper forms part of a traditional Victorian building. The property lies within easy reach of the city centre and also benefits from delightful open views to the front and rear.
The stunning interior is bright and generously proportioned offering beautifully presented accommodation over two levels. There are high quality, stylish fixtures and fittings throughout and a variety of charming period features have been retained including original Terrazzo tiling, a superb cupola, decorative cornicing and attractive fireplaces.
Ravelston is a prestigious residential area situated approximately 2 miles west of the city centre. There is a good range of local shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Roseburn, and Craigleith Retail Park is a short car journey away offering a number of larger retail shops. A gentle stroll along the Water of Leith Walkway takes you to the cosmopolitan cafes and boutiques of Stockbridge, the Gallery of Modern Art and the West End. The area has excellent bus routes into the city centre and Haymarket rail station/tram terminus and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity giving access to the Edinburgh International Airport, Queensferry Crossing and central motorway network. Access to Stewarts Melville Sports Centre can be granted on application.
Access to Belgrave Crescent & Dean gardens can be granted on application and for an annual fee.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains, curtain poles, blinds, light fittings, hob, double oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are included in the sale price. The wardrobe in double bedroom 1 is also included in the sale.
3/1 Ravelston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH4 3EF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.6 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.4 miles
- Slateford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 172715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.