Bury & Bolton Road, Manchester
- AN ATTRACTIVE 1930's DETACHED HOME
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH WINDOW TO THE FRONT & FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR
- FORMAL DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- WOW FACTOR KITCHEN/BREAKAST ROOM THROUGH TO HOME OFFICE
- THREE EXCELLENT BEDROOMS
- LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED BATHROOM WITH FOUR PIECE SUITE
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS & SHARE IN WOODED AREA TO THE REAR
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR UPTO THREE VEHICLES
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FULL OF PERIOD CHARM & BUT BENEFITING FROM BEING MODERNISED & ENHANCED THROUGHOUT
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE TRULY APPRECIATED!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Kristian Allan
With tiled floor, stairs rising to the first-floor landing and doors leading to the living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
Fitted with a low-level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and obscured glazed window to the rear.
A delightful dual aspect living room with window to the front and French doors to the rear and central feature fireplace with inset fire and marble surround, hearth & mantle with TV point above.
The dining room is a superb formal dining space with bay window to the front and tiled floor.
Wow what a room!
Fitted with a range of cream high gloss wall & base units incorporating cupboards, drawers, pan drawers & breakfast bar with seating for at least six people with granite work surface over and splash back. There is an integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob with extractor canopy over, single oven under and space & plumbing for a washing machine. There is a window to the front, ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling spotlights, pendant light fittings, window overlooking the rear.
The office area is accessed of the Kitchen/Breakfast room with continuation of ceramic tiled floor and French doors leading to the front.
Stairs rise to the first-floor landing which has doors leading to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
A lovely light dual aspect room with windows to the front & rear and range of built-in wardrobes providing hanging space & shelving.
A superb room with bay window to the front with range of built-in bedroom furniture including wardrobes and dressing table.
A well-proportioned single bedroom with window to the rear.
A luxuriously appointed bathroom with a four-piece suite of low-level WC, bath with TV over, inset wash hand basin in vanity surround with mirror over, walk in wet area with integrated chrome shower. The wall and floor have tasteful travertine tiling, there is a chrome heated towel rail, ceiling downlights, speakers and three windows.
The gardens are a particular feature of the property being laid extensively to lawn with patio seating areas ideal for outside dining and entertaining. There are established plants and shrubs planted and a driveway to the rear provides off road parking for up to three vehicles beyond this there is a wooded area that is in owned in part ownership with the neighbouring properties.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars an accurate and reliable reflection of the property. They do not however constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. You should confirm the boundaries and land ownership of the property with your legal representative. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the details in the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings unless specifically stated are to be agreed during negotiations with the seller
14' 5'' x 13' 5'' (4.4m x 4.1m)
13' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4m x 3.1m)
18' 4'' x 10' 2'' (5.6m x 3.1m)
8' 2'' x 8' 10'' (2.5m x 2.7m)
14' 9'' x 10' 10'' (4.5m x 3.3m)
13' 1'' x 10' 6'' (4m x 3.2m)
9' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.8m x 2.2m)
6' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2m x 1.9m)
Bury & Bolton Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Bury Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Kristian Allan are a traditional family run Estate Agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Bury and the surrounding areas.
We have brought a fresh new approach to selling and letting homes in Bury and the surrounding areas - combining the latest marketing methods with the more traditional values of personalised service and outstanding customer care.
We know that one size does
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11065163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.