Bromyard Avenue, London, W3
- Exceptional two bedroom modern built apartment set within a prestigious gated development
- Sleek contemporary style kitchen open plan to lovely living area with ample space to dine and entertain
- Security entry phone system to the front and rear of the building
- Two bathrooms with one being an ensuite of the master bedroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to local transport links and amenities
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Viewing strictly by appointment
GUIDE PRICE OF £475,000 - £650,000. A large two double bedroom modern built apartment situated in a prestigious gated development offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
Napier House has an excellent transport link to both the West End and London Heathrow. It is a minute away from A40, the nearest tube station is East Acton (zone 2) servicing Central Line; close by is Acton Town Overground Station The residents of Napier House benefit from excellent leisure amenities. Virgin Active Health Club with well know Tennis Racquet Club, Shepherd Bush Cricket Club (one of the oldest cricket clubs in London) and football pitch are located across the road from the development. Acton Park and Ravenscourt Park are close by and a less than a mile away is David Lloyds Club gym. Near by Askew Road has many coffee shops and restaurants. Recently renovated Victoria Pub with Gin Bar on Uxbridge Road has a pleasant interior and a good food menu.
Bromyard Avenue, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Acton Station0.5 miles
- Acton Central Station0.6 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20719103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.