Pincott Place, Brockley, London, SE4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Ground Floor
- Excellent Location
- Integrated Appliances
- Available to View Now
- Modern Kitchen
- Residents Parking Available
- Modern Bathroom
- Fantastic Living Space
- Direct Access to Private Garden
This lovely one bedroom apartment is superbly located just a short walk from Brockley Overground / Train Station.
The property has been well looked after throughout and comprises a welcoming living room, a separate newly fitted kitchen with integrated applicance, a double bedroom, as well as a good-sized bathroom. The apartment gets plenty of sunlight and has ample storage space. It also benefits from having residents parking space and a well maintained garden.
Pincott Place is conveniently located with easy access to Brockley Station (Zone 2) and has excellent transport links to London Bridge (under 10 minutes) plus Overground service to Canada Water, Shoreditch, Hoxton and Highbury & Islington. Crofton Park is just a short stroll away and provides excellent access to and from Blackfriars and St Pancras. St Johns Train Station also offers regular services to hotspots such as London Cannon Street and London Charing Cross.
Brockley has lots of green, wide open spaces and is only a short stroll to various beautiful parks such as Hilly Fields, Telegraph Hill Park, One Tree Hill and Blythe Hill. Although it is within close proximity to the City, Brockley feels like a leafy suburb which is rare for the capital and is often referred to as the urban village. There are excellent amenities around such as independent shops, gastro pubs, cocktail bars and restaurants. In addition, Brockley Market is an award winning weekly food market held on Saturdays and is perfect for stocking up on locally sourced produce.
Contact Kallars to arrange your viewing today.
Pincott Place, Brockley, London, SE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockley Station0.4 miles
- Nunhead Station0.4 miles
- Crofton Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
An Innovative Approach To Property
We are Kallars, an independent property services provider in South East London and Kent. In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, we have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents. We have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
We have been long establish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.