Burnley Road, Hapton, Burnley, BB11
- Beautiful True Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Situated On A Large Plot
- Driveway With Space For Multiple Cars
- Utility Outbuilding
- Option To Purchase The Freehold
This beautiful home has recently been decorated, has new carpets throughout and briefly comprises; a welcoming entrance porch into the hallway with doors that lead to the spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, the modern three piece shower room, three good sized bedrooms with the main and the second bedrooms being doubles. The second bedroom enjoys fitted wardrobes and drawers. Both the second and third bedrooms benefit from views over the rear garden. Heading back to the spacious lounge, we find double doors open into the modern kitchen dining room with integral appliances.
Externally, to the front, there is a generous sized driveway with space for multiple cars, planted borders, a bedding area and a carport that leads down the side of the property. To the rear is a patio garden with planted borders and a utility outbuilding with plumbing for a washer machine.
The property benefits from being a short distance for local amenities, a stone’s throw away from the family-run local pub, and has excellent access to the M65 and the A56 leading to the M66 to Manchester.
There is an option to purchase the Freehold.
With all the benefits listed above and being such a beautiful family home, this property will be very popular, so early viewings are a must. Call our friendly sales team at our Burnley branch to book your viewing.
4.91m x 4.06m (16' 1" x 13' 4")
3.67m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
2.6m x 2.81m (8' 6" x 9' 3")
3.23m x 3.46m (10' 7" x 11' 4")
3.19m x 2.71m (10' 6" x 8' 11")
2.46m x 2.99m (8' 1" x 9' 10")
2.25m x 1.95m (7' 5" x 6' 5")
Planted Borders With Mature Shrubs
Rear Patio Garden With Planted Borders
2.54m x 2.2m (8' 4" x 7' 3")
Burnley Road, Hapton, Burnley, BB11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hapton Station0.6 miles
- Huncoat Station1.3 miles
- Rose Grove Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 enthusiastic and motivated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market. Our personal unique approach will make the difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.