Westview Close, BN10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 2 double bed coach house
- Popular Bovis homes development
- Modern open plan design
- Utility room within garage
- Off road parking outside garage
- EPC - B
Kitchen - open plan
Parking in front of garage
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Westview Close, BN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newhaven Town Station1.7 miles
- Newhaven Harbour Station1.7 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Premier Lets and Sales is a well-established, successful agency covering the coastal areas and villages between Brighton and Eastbourne. Our modern offices are located in prominent positions in Seaford and Peacehaven.
We are professionals with an enterprising and innovative approach, providing everything you need to sell or let your property. We believe that our highly-trained staff and commitment to customer service make us the premier agency in the region.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.