Malthouse Road, Ilkeston
- VACANT POSESSION//END OF CHAIN
- Ideal Location In A Desirable Estate
- Neutral And Well Maintained Internally
- Quaint Garden with A Colourful Selection of Shrubs
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- MUST BE VIEWED!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this beautiful three bedroom family home situated in a highly regarded location. This well presented property comprises, entry porch, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge, and dining kitchen.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this beautiful three bedroom family home situated in a highly regarded location. This well presented property comprises, entry porch, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge, and dining kitchen. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, and fitted bathroom suite. Outside there is an attractive rear garden to the rear and driveway to the front.
Ilkeston is a much sought after market town centrally located half way between Nottingham and Derby in the borough of Erewash and has a wide range of facilities. Ilkeston boasts its own railway station and is just 10 minutes from both junction 25 and 26 of the M1 motorway and has fantastic public transport links. Both Nottingham University and the QMC Hospital and less the 20 minutes away.
This superb property must be seen to be fully appreciated, call to book your viewing today before you miss out.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Entrance Porch 6' 3" x 3' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.04m )
Double glazed entrance door.
Cloakroom 6' 7" x 2' 11" ( 2.01m x 0.89m )
Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, open staircase to first floor and French doors to:
Dining Kitchen 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Fitted range of base and wall units, integral oven, hob and hood. Boiler cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. tiled flooring,under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, and radiator.
En-Suite 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin; double glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed to the rear elevation, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.68m )
White three piece suite, comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed rear window.
Easy to maintain gravelled frontage with path to entrance door.
Side drive leading to garage.
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m )
Up and over door, light and power, door to rear garden.
Patio seating area, raised lawn with well-stocked borders of flowers, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Malthouse Road, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.7 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop3.1 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop3.8 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.