37 The Drive, Uxbridge, UB10
- For sale by online auction on 14 December 2021
- Bidding opens at 9:00am and closes at 12:00 noon
- Development opportunity
- Desirable location
- Planning granted to demolish the current building
- And build 8 x 2 bedrooms luxury apartments
- Hillingdon London Council - planning reference 24043/APP/2016/3069
- We strongly recommend that all interested parties make their own enquiries.
- Conveniently located to connect to the M40
- Sitting between Ruislip and Uxbridge
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction Property Ltd
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ON 14TH DECEMBER 2021 – BIDDING OPENS AT 9:00AM AND CLOSES AT 12:00 NOON.
All bidders must register beforehand. Please visit our website for further details.
The Drive is a very desirable residential address. It nestles just off the A40 and is conveniently located to connect to the M40 giving access to both London and the North. Access to the M25 Orbital is also close by. Sitting between Ruislip and Uxbridge, with all amenities required.
The property has planning to be demolished and build 8 x 2 bedroom luxury apartments. Hillingdon London Council - planning reference 24043/APP/2016/3069
Please follow the link provided for all planning documents.
We strongly recommend that all interested parties make their own enquiries.
Buyers Admin Fee Applies Upon the fall of the hammer, the Purchaser shall pay a 10% deposit (subject to minimum of £5,000, whichever is the greater) and a Buyer's Admin Fee of £900 inc VAT and contracts are exchanged. The purchaser is legally bound to buy and the vendor is legally bound to sell the Property/Lot. The auction conditions require a full legal completion 28 days following the auction (unless otherwise stated).
37 The Drive, Uxbridge, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station1.0 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.1 miles
- Ickenham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Buy or sell property in just 28 days with Auction Property.
Auction property is a traditional property auctioneer with a modern twist. With over 75 years of auction experience within the team, Auction Property has the expertise to offer sound advice and traditional service to both buyers and sellers using the latest modern technological systems.
Auction Property is here to help
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference tc_london_1800001_326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction Property Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction Property Ltd, London on 020 3858 7924.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.