Lower Street, Great Addington, Kettering
- Five Bedrooms
- Detached Property
- Exposed Beams
- Wrap around garden
- Picturesque village location
- Feature fire place
- generous plot
- Countryside views
A unique, five bedroom detached home set within expansive wrap-around gardens offering far reaching countryside views and a selection of out buildings.
Positioned on the periphery of the picturesque village of Little Addington, this family home boasts many period features such as exposed beams and feature fireplace. With flexible accommodation over two floors, a generous plot with several outbuildings and beautiful views to East this property would make an ideal place to call home.
Entered via door to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a low level WC.
Bedroom Five 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Window to the side aspect.
Lounge 25' into bay x 16' 5" max ( 7.62m into bay x 5.00m max )
Double glazed window to the front, side and rear aspect, feature wood burner, mounted wall lights, telephone point, television point, two radiators and door leading to garden.
Dining Area 14' 1" x 12' 1" plus recess ( 4.29m x 3.68m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, open fire place, radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 3.12m max )
Fitted kitchen comprises wall and base units with laminate work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, woodburner oven, understairs cupboard/pantry, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side aspect, doors leading to lounge, entrance hall and utility.
Utility Room 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, plumbing foe washing machine and fridge freezer, door to cloakroom/Wc with low level Wc and door leading to rear garden
Conservatory 17' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.38m x 3.61m )
Brick built, double glazing windows to the side and rear aspect, doors to side aspect, lighting and marble flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall to first floor landing and access to loft.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 19' 4" x 10' 4" ( 5.89m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.70m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" max x 7' 6" max ( 4.06m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted suite comprises bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level Wc and partly tiled.
Window to side aspect, suite comprises of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level Wc and partly tiled.
Large grassed area with trees surround with driveway.
Rear garden is separated into three sections, mainly laid to lawn, two good size ponds with walking bridge over, four barns, summer house, four greenhouses, potting shed and gated access to the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lower Street, Great Addington, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kettering William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kettering
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG109619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.