Bridge Road, Horbury, Wakefield
- Guide Price: £390,000 - £410,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home and Annex
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Annex facilities
- Garage and generous off road parking
Guide Price: £390,000 - £410,000. This renovated 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home and Annex is superbly located for local amenities and within the catchment area of local schools and within easy reach of Horbury town centre and Northern motorway network. Not to be Missed!
Guide Price: £390,000 - £410,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this renovated 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home with an Annex. This home provides an ideal opportunity for the extended family buyer and is superbly located within the catchment area of local schools and within easy reach of Horbury town centre and the Northern motorway network. Comprising porch, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, summer room, shower room. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and family bathroom. The Annex comprises of lounge/dining/bedroom area, kitchen and a shower room. Extensive garden. Generous off road parking for several cars and a Garage. Not to be Missed!
Living Room 15' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 19' 4" x 8' 1" ( 5.89m x 2.46m )
Dining Room 15' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.09m )
Summer Room 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 3.81m x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Lounge/Dining/Bedroom Area 32' 5" x 16' ( 9.88m x 4.88m )
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Extensive garden. Garage and generous off road parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bridge Road, Horbury, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station3.3 miles
- Dewsbury Station3.4 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK121098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.