Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon, St. Neots
- Situated in the highly sought after area of Eaton Socon
- Desirable refurbished bay fronted three bedroom detached bungalow
- Luxury kitchen family room with quartz worktops, skylights, bi folding doors and integrated appliances
- Stunning refitted family bathroom and a separate utility room
- New double glazing, rewiring & gas central heating
- Generously sized private enclosed rear garden
- Single garage and block paved driveway with ample parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Bus service to St Neots town centre
- Short distance to St Neots Golf Club
The extension is what really gives this bungalow the wow factor offering a luxury kitchen family room with skylights and bi folding doors overlooking a private rear garden. The kitchen area has soft closed high and low upgraded storage units, quartz worktops, Neff electric oven, AEG electric induction hob, integrated pantry fridge, under counter freezer, dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler.
The generously sized private enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area perfect for entertaining. This freehold bungalow further benefits from new gas central heating, double glazing, rewiring, single garage and a blocked paved driveway with ample parking.
Council Tax: Band D
Broadband supplier: BT
Gas & Electric supplier: E On
Water: Anglian Water
Want to know how much your property is worth?
Please contact us to arrange a FREE no obligation valuation!
Location: - Bushmead Road is situated in the popular residential area of Eaton Socon and the A1 road links are just a stone's throw away. Within walking distance, there is a local convenience store, Bushmead primary school, veterinary and doctor's surgery. For commuters, a short drive will take you to St. Neots train station which has access to both the North and London Kings Cross. The property is a short distance away from St. Neots town which offers a variety of high street shops, restaurants, bars and its own multi-screen cinema. The River Great Ouse runs through the town which provides a large riverside park and on a summers day you can take advantage of beautiful scenery and stunning walks.
Disclaimer: - Russell Killner Estate Agents Ltd are sole acting Agents for the vendors of this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Russell Killner Estate Agents Ltd have not tested and are not responsible for testing any of the appliances. We make detailed enquiries of the vendor to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate. If you choose to use one of the agents preferred financial brokers/ solicitor/ letting agent or surveyors please be aware that we may be eligible for an introduction fee from them.
On reservation, Russell Killner Estate Agents will require:
A copy of the purchaser's ID (driving licence or passport)
Proof of deposit or funds
Utility bill dated within the last 6 months
Your mortgage agreement
Estate agent's details (If applicable)
A £500 non-refundable deposit which comes of the overall agreed sale price
Statement of intent
We request a reservation fee from the buyer to show their commitment to the purchase process, thus giving all parties the knowledge and security in the validity of the transaction. This reservation fee is held safely in our Client Account and will be taken off the overall purchase price, with both the vendors and purchasers solicitors being made aware of its existence. Should the vendor pull out, the monies will be refunded in full to the purchaser. Should the purchaser pull out with no satisfactory explanation, then the monies will go towards legal costs already incurred by the vendor. In time for completion of the sale, the fee will be transferred either to one of the solicitors handling the transaction, or back to the purchaser. All parties involved in the transaction will be notified when the fee is transferred and advised of where it has been transferred to.
BrochuresBushmead Road, Eaton Socon, St. Neots
Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon, St. Neots
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Russell Killner Estate Agents
We are an established and award-winning Estate Agency with a wealth of knowledge and over 100 recommendations. We have firmly found our feet within the St Neots and surrounding areas helping our clients move. The trusted, bespoke service and marketing strategies we provide are tailored to help all clients from selling one-bedroom apartments to properties over a million pounds. Our key focus is excelling in our property adverts, which we believe opti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30855530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Killner Estate Agents, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.