Cascade Way, Dudley
- 2x Allocated Parking Spaces To The Side Of The Property
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Transport Links
- French Doors
- LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden
- MASTER EN SUITE
- NEWLY BUILT WITH REMAINING NHBC WARRANTY
- QUALITY Local Schools
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
This Property Briefly Compromises:
* Front Appearance Consisting of Black Upvc Front Door, and Front Canopy Ensuring a Mass of Curb Appeal as You Approach. The Property Also Comes With 2x Allocated Parking Spaces To The Side Of The Property.
* Welcoming Bright & Airy Hallway
* Desirable Downstairs WC,
* Stylish Kitchen with Integrated Oven/Hob/Extractor And Tiled Splashbacks.
* Immaculately Presented, Open Plan Living/Dining Room Featuring French Doors onto Rear Garden, And Offering Under Stairs Storage.
* Modern, White Suite Bathroom with Stylish Tiled Splash Backs, And Mixer Shower Over Bath.
* Large Double Master Bedroom, With Floor To Ceiling Mirrored Wardrobes And En-suite
* En-Suite with Walk-In Shower,
* Spacious Double Second Bedroom,
* Well Proportioned Third bedroom
* Private, L-Shaped, Low Maintenance Rear Garden Complete with Patio Area, Lawned Section And Decking Lights Offering a Private Space to Enjoy Those Sunny Days and Perfect for Entertaining. Garden Also Has a Shed with Electric Supply Which Is Currently Being Used as A Utility, And Further Shed Storage Is Also Available.
* MODERN, Newly Built Home,
* External Light
* External Tap
* NHBC Warranty Till 2025
* Loft Boarded With Light
* A 7-Minute Drive To Tipton Train Station
* Management fees £15pcm
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE this IMMACULATE Home!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Cascade Way, Dudley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station1.8 miles
- Dudley Port Station1.9 miles
- Cradley Heath Station2.5 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.