Fox Hill Village, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Detached house on large south facing plot
- Highly desirable cul-de-sac on town outskirts
- Great potential for considerable enlargement STPP
- 115' x 55' secluded south facing rear garden - Big enclosed front garden
- Long driveway, garage and workshop
- Double aspect sitting room with open fireplace - Separate kitchen, dining room and study
- 3 1st floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Warden Park secondary Academy catchment area - Close to open countryside and the Fox & Hounds pub/restaurant
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: D Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A detached 3 bedroom character house occupying a large secluded, south facing plot of almost 0.23 acres in this desirable cul-de-sac on the town's southern outskirts with great potential for modernisation and a substantial extension STPP. The property was believed to have been built in the 1950's and has had a couple of small single story extensions yet still offers great potential to considerably enlarge the house as it is one of the smallest houses in the road, occupying one of the best south facing plots so warrants a much larger home in its place. The accommodation on the ground floor is arranged around a central entrance hall and comprises: a large double aspect lounge/dining room with open fireplace and doors out to the rear garden, a separate study and dining room, a kitchen with door out to the porch and a larder with 3 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the first floor. Outside: the house occupies a fabulous plot with a large front garden which is well screened by high mature hedging and includes an area of front garden, long driveway leading up to a single garage with workshop behind and a 115‘ x 55‘ south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed by high hedging and offers an excellent degree of privacy. The owner has had some drawings produced to extend the ground floor. Please see link on our website NB. Planning permission has not been applied for.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Fox Hill Village, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Haywards Heath Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10618579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.