- Approximately 1/4 Acre Plot
- Double Garage
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom + En-Suite Shower Room
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Hall, Cloakroom, Galleried Half Landing
The Property: This deceptively spacious barn style property has been lovingly maintained, refurbished and extended by the current owners who have enjoyed living in the property since it was built in 1991. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, large study (or could be used as a bedroom), sitting room with attractive brick built fireplace and wood burning stove, dining room with a vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors leading out to the garden, a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances including: oven, gas hob, combi microwave/oven, wine cooler, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stairs lead from the hallway to the galleried half landing which overlooks the dining area and then on to the first floor where there is a spacious master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom three is currently used as an additional reception room and has a balustrade overlooking the dining area.
Outside: The gardens to the front of the property are neatly landscaped with box hedging and shrubs. A gated side access leads to the rear where the gardens are a superb feature of the property, extending to approximately ¼ acre in total. Immediately abutting the property there is a secluded paved seating area with well stocked flower borders leading on to a an extensive area of lawn with hedging to the side boundaries providing a high degree of seclusion. The garden backs on to open farmland and there is a timber shed to the very rear of the garden.
Double Garage: 16’11 x 16’5Situated in a block. With light and power. Electronically operated door to the right hand garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station0.8 miles
- Wendover Station1.9 miles
- Aylesbury Station2.8 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11024356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.